Sunday, October 01, 2006

about this blog

This blog among other things will be about one mans fight with addictions. First I will tell my story of how my life was controlled by a severe gambling addiction and how it affected not only myself but everyone associated with me. Then I will tell how my life began to change and with the help of some very special people control of my life was put back in my hands and after several hard learned lessons I not only beat gambling, but a thirty-five year addiction to cigarettes as well.
Today, my life is exciting, challenging and full of hope. My passengers enjoy my company and I enjoy theirs. Life is about choices and if you stick with me, you can learn how to take control of your life as well. The choice is yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home